Author Topic: Ewa Beach Buy and Sell  (Read 1712 times)

iloveewabeach

Re: Ewa Beach Buy and Sell
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 07:51:49 AM »
Yes unfortunately owning the shop will cut into my kayak fishing time.  I'll still have Sundays off and I think that if I can get up early enough to get out for some quick morning sessions outback I can complete my 2011 Makahiki days. 

As far as the discount for Aquahunters.... ALWAYS!  But I'll tell you, If you're looking for someone to sell you a product and give you fishing lessons, there are many fishing shops on the island (Roys, Nankos, Brians, 5 oceans 7 seas, Hanapa'a and more..) where the staff are well seasoned fishermen with lots more knowledge to offer.  However, if you've done your homework, know exactly what you want, and have got cash in hand... Ewa Beach Buy & Sell is going to be the place where you can get it the absolute cheapest on island. <<--- thats a period.  If Ewa Beach is too far for you to travel, I can ship islandwide/statewide (We just shipped an Ulua pole to Ohio).  Email me bill@ewabeachbuyandsell.com or PM me here for a quote and you'll see.

Personally, I'm looking forward to using this opportunity to help this site and the sport of kayak fishing in which ever way I can.   

Offline Boogie-D

• Ultra Member
  • addicted to kayak fishing
    • Coastal Kayak Tours
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 08:27:15 AM »
stoked for you Bill...  i was wondering if you have an online catalog for the things you have available... that might help guys like me.. I have never been to your shop.. I dont ever go to ewa.. but if i knew what you had for sale i might make the trip out... anyway best of luck... we may have to start calling you president bill soon... lol jjk

Wind is the fuel for my Hobie. Aloha Boogie-D www.coastalkayaktours.com

Offline Rob

• Ultra Member
  • AH European Correspondent
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 08:45:39 AM »
There are ulua in Ohio? ;)
If it was easy it wouldn't be this much fun...

iloveewabeach

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2011, 09:24:22 AM »
There are ulua in Ohio? ;)

Guy said he was going on a trip to the east coast this summer and wanted to use it for shark fishing...

stoked for you Bill...  i was wondering if you have an online catalog for the things you have available... that might help guys like me.. I have never been to your shop.. I dont ever go to ewa.. but if i knew what you had for sale i might make the trip out... anyway best of luck... we may have to start calling you president bill soon... lol jjk

Thanks Boogie.  Most of our store inventory is geared towards the local shorecasting community (Ulua/Whipping poles, Conventional reels) but I still have a small selection of decent rods and reels in store to get a kayak fisherman started.  For the most part, it's more about what I can get for you that as opposed to what I currently have in stock due to the amount of shop space I have for fishing supplies.  Also, we are a full-service pawn shop (one of the most popular on island) we buy and make loans on more than any other store so you you can trade stuff like an ipod or tools for a brand new Fin-Nor OFS 9500 (Currently in stock for $145 tax included).

Offline Westsidesurfer

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 12:27:03 PM »
Congrats Bill! I've got everything you could ever need for shorecasting but I don't go anymore. Maybe I should dust everything off and bring it down for you to take a look at.

iloveewabeach

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 03:19:09 PM »
Congrats Bill! I've got everything you could ever need for shorecasting but I don't go anymore. Maybe I should dust everything off and bring it down for you to take a look at.

Bring um down man!

Just wanted to say Mahalo to all the guys who came down yesterday on my first day as owner.  Makaio & family, Rob, HIyaker and Wildirish it was great to see you and Mahalo for the business!

Offline Rusty

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 05:49:15 PM »
Been looking to get into shore casting for those windy weekends.  Think i'll be making a trip your way in the next few weeks BB.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2017, 04:54:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

AHTV

Makahiki 2016 Prize Sponsors

PENN

Ocean Kayak

Bending Branches

Knot 2 Kinky

Ocean Kayak

Scotty Products

Aquahunters Random Gallery Pic!

Sailfish