Author Topic: THE NEW MENACE  (Read 6410 times)

Offline Westsidesurfer

Re: THE NEW MENACE
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2009, 06:33:58 PM »
Dont know if passing a law will do anything cuz get no one to enforce it. Maybe if things get out of hand we should teach these A holes the Law of the splintered paddle.
I think the time has arrived!

Offline Rocket

• Administrator
  • Ultra Member
  • There is kayak fishing and there is Aquahunters
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2009, 06:57:44 PM »
I had a run in with one of them this morning at Makaha! I took his paddle and made him meet me on the beach! He won't be dropping in on me anymore! Fricken A-HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( They better pass a law to regulate these greedy bastards before they get get regulated the old fashion way. I know a lot of them are cool, but the ones with no class are going to ruin it for all of them.

This is why we must be solid out there, so we are not complained about. One guy can ruin it for all they say...lets stay aware of that and we will be solid!

Offline wanderingrichard

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2010, 06:22:19 PM »

I have a perfect solution to that...
PAINTBALL GUNS!!!    yep - set em' up your poles, start the haibatchi, crack a beer, and lock and load.  first thing the standup boy gets is a 3 shot warning burst. if he keeps coming... Full auto baby!! turn him rainbow colors! WOOT! WOOT!

have similar problems here mainland.. Power Boaters who are salmon crazed, rednecks drunk on Natty Ice, under aged, unsupervised Jet Skiers who just don't care.... has gotten so bad, we are using not only paint ball guns [ the local cops tell us use Pink so easy identify you hit them..] but many of us also carry sling shot and large diameter ball bearings.

trust me, a wrist rocket with a 3/8 inch diameter ball bearing is a very formidable deterrent. this trick was learned by the local paddle fishing community from the bankies who were tired of getting run over by jet sleds on the rivers.. one or two dents in your aluminum or fibreglass hull and you soon get message or very dense of you don't. is another reason some places around here known for "Combat Fishing".

btw, id10t SUP boarders seem to be a Cali phenomenon. we not see too many northern coasts.. and SUP ers  who are there are usually well behaved. mostly older guys who lived the islands when young and now cubicle farm dwellers trying to recapture some of the daze gone bye.

but, yeh, ocean is huge, why so many want to crowd??
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 07:52:57 AM by wanderingrichard »
"work?...ummm, yeh, i could use less of that...."

Offline Azz Izz

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2010, 12:41:13 PM »
at least put a pic with a nicer looking chick....LOL!!!!! :P

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2017, 10:38:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

AHTV

Makahiki 2016 Prize Sponsors

PENN

Ocean Kayak

Bending Branches

Knot 2 Kinky

Ocean Kayak

Scotty Products

Aquahunters Random Gallery Pic!

Lewi's Pic