Author Topic: First Score Update for 2016 Makahiki  (Read 543 times)

Offline Tofu

First Score Update for 2016 Makahiki
« on: April 21, 2016, 12:38:11 PM »
Aloha,

This is Tofu.  I will be your scorekeeping for the 2016 Makahiki.  With the new format there are 3 things I must stress to all competitors. 

1.  Please use the correct Scoring Format.  Due to the ability for each team member to claim 40 days, and the ability to combine fish on dual claimed days, I really need to know who's on what day of their 40, and the resulting breakdown if comboing fish on a dual claimed day.

2. When claiming a day, you must indicate who is claiming, whether its 1 angler or both. 

3.  All video's and scores must be posted to the forum within the required timeframe per Tournament Rules.  I will check based on Forum timestamps, so please do the diligence and get your scores in on time. 

There is a 2 page score sheet to allow me to maintain each angler's score, and provide a team based Top score sorting.  Please double check both pages when reviewing scores. 

Offline Waimeakauai

Re: First Score Update for 2016 Makahiki
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 06:11:20 PM »
Mahalos for score keeping again Tofu. I hope to see u claim more days this season!

Offline Jah_keb

• Instagram - Cryptocaryon
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 08:32:36 PM »
This is excellent! I wish I was an expert Excelsman. Thanks Tofu. How often will the scores be updated?

Offline Waimeakauai

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 04:34:22 AM »
Whatsup Tofu. It's about midway in the season. Can we get any update? I know the team scoring is probably more work. So when you have time. Hehe Mahalo

Offline #polynesianpirates

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 11:44:43 AM »
Everybody should make sure their team score is up to date, so Tofu's job as scorekeeper is as easy as possible. Not even sure that the individual score matters, because on 'shared' catches, one team member's fish is counted towards the other team member's score for the day, so it's not accurate. Get your scores updated and start participating!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2017, 03:09:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

AHTV

Makahiki 2016 Prize Sponsors

PENN

Ocean Kayak

Bending Branches

Knot 2 Kinky

Ocean Kayak

Scotty Products

Aquahunters Random Gallery Pic!

morning run to molokini